Sunspect LED

so far so good for me cant complain awesome growth they get the job done payed 80 each when first introdiced i got them . hooked up to my apex for the blues and whotes to come on different times.
539e966539a0b5c4c4db731a9ad8049d.jpg
7ce525c3f34b069a767d2263a449b541.jpg
c4f0302a72756bbf395e3d9316f4a996.jpg

Looks good! I noticed they are only 16" long but they say cover a 24" section. I have a 75g and I need 2 if they will actually cover 24". How high do you have yours?

i have a 90 you should be good mine are like 12" off and they are definately getting corals at the bottom to grow

I also like the 90 degree leds on these, the Marsaqua are 120 and I'm afraid I would get alot of light bounce off the floors and into my face not to mention the lesser light penetration in the tank.

I have the same lights but a different brand. You will regret not having them before. They are amazing. Best decision I've made since becoming a dad.

I have two on my 90g without the timer. I am considering getting one with the timer for a 20g for my office.

Has anyone used the timers yet? How programmable are they? Is it just on/off for each channel or canyou program changes in intensity? Say gradually come on over a period of time and then gradually go off?

Are these the same as the marsaqua fixtures? Okay for LPS and some easier SPS like montis?

Basically they are all the same... "Chinese Black Box LED" is what we refer to them as in general..
Some just have slightly differing features,etc... 2 cords vs one, timer,etc... slightly different LED layouts/colors,etc..

Basically they are all the same... "Chinese Black Box LED" is what we refer to them as in general..
Some just have slightly differing features,etc... 2 cords vs one, timer,etc... slightly different LED layouts/colors,etc..

Thank you, going to give them a try!

Back