Tank manufacturers

Brunzy

Good Evening,
I currently have a 150gal tall freshwater I plan on converting to a reef tank since it's already drilled and setup for it.

However the more I look at things the more I want to switch over to a 180gal or a tank that's custom made I don't care either way.

I guess my question is what would you guys recommend for me to look into for a new tank?

I personally like AGA because I have had good luck with them and they are priced right.
I know they make a 180 and I think you can get it reef ready with 2 overflow boxes. The 125 Im looking at is reef ready and only $400. If money is no issue Red Sea 650 is the way to go. It's 175 gallons and turn key stand and all.

I ordered a custom 180 gallon from SC Aquariums. If you don't like what is listed on their site, you can email them and get a quote for whatever you want. They have great pricing and do good work.

Can I ask rough price they quoted you? And dimesions?
Btw do they support us and give a military discount? If not I usually call a company a bunch of communist pigs lol

Artfully acrylic makes good tanks, some of their employees are Veterans, and they are a site sponsor. Try them. On smaller tanks they offer free US (Conus+ AK, HI) shipping, though that doesn't apply to tanks over 100g.

Artfully acrylic makes good tanks, some of their employees are Veterans, and they are a site sponsor. Try them. On smaller tanks they offer free US (Conus+ AK, HI) shipping, though that doesn't apply to tanks over 100g.

I'll definitely look into them here next month after I move into my new house! Thank you guys for all of the help!

Back