Tank of the Month - December 2003

Absolutely beautiful! Makes me anxious to get moved into our own house. We are looking forward to some day having a tank like that. What a job you've done. Did it go smoothly or, was there alot of back to the drawing board?

P.S. Want to sell your house??:D

Great setup!! First class display and well deserved of TOTM!! :)

I've always liked tanks with a workroom in behind them for maintenance and the marble tiling is very nice!!

I just got done reading his article, and let me tell you, mojo, you really deserve the tank of the month.. You figured everything in, when you were planning, right down to caulking the walls, so no moisture escapes the fish room... I'm very very impressed, you should be very proud of yourself!!

DvS

Hey thanks folks, If thiers one thing I have learned in this hobby is to make good plans..cause thier bound to change:)

grostanzo I have changed out a couple of peices of equipment and a bigger sump, but that was about it. As for the house...everything has a price:D

Mike

Mike, Awesome tank. That thing must cost some duckies each month to keep running. Keep up the good work.

Geaux Tigers:)

Unbelievible!!!, Whats next? Sea World? Thanks for sharing. It is inspiring to see what can be done. Be happy you are not in Florida or I would want to visit. WOW!

Congratulations Mike!!!
was about Time to get the TOTM, what a great tank to close the year :cool: :cool: your tank is spectacular!!! :) awesome job!!!!;)

Mike you have an awesome reef but your contributions to this hobby make your reef look insignificant in comparison.

Thanx for all you do for this hobby and personally thankyou for all your help.

Luis

Back