Tank of the Month - February '06

I guess it was only a matter of time before it appeared here. A BEAUTIFUL tank, and all the effort that goes into it deserves 3 big thumbs up!

Seriously, what can you say? I just finished my weekely water change on my 50 gal uniquarium. I can't even imagine having that tank. beautifuly, absolutely beautiful.

I love the chairs/seating area. that is my dream. who needs a big Plasma tv.

HD REEFING

The inward curve of the glass REALLY sets it off.....
not to mention the incredible corals, fish, equipment.

That tank must take true dedication to keep it looking great...Keep it up!

Pieter !!
My congratulations from Panama (Central America) imagine yr tanks is 10 times bigger than mine. I am very impressed with yr aquarium , absolutely beautiful !!!

Regards
Fernando Chang

Pieter,

Congratulations! Simply the best tank out there, with no knocks on any of the other great tanks we have seen. This display must be breathtaking in person, as it is in pictures.

what a beautiful beautiful tank, I only dream a tank half of that, but now my dream has grown bigger!!!!! Congrats!

I've seen some great tanks... But this one really looks fantastic... Not just the tank, but rather the entire presentation! Great Job!

Truly a work of ART!

Truly a work of ART!

This tank is what every reefkeeper in the world has been looking for since starting the hobby. Congratulations Pieter, you've done it. Truly a living work of art to be admired,hopefully for many generations to enjoy. Best of luck! Lee Van Hoose

This is a candidate for tank of the millenia!! I'd like to see some pics of the construction of the rock piles with the pvc --I'd like to try that idea out.

HOOOOOOLY SH$T....is the first thing that came out of my mouth. That tank is insane!!!! If I ever hit the lottery.........:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Wow this tank is amazing. Breath-taking. I would like to know more about it, such as more pics of construction, and cost ect.

Wow! I'm speachless! I don't think I can possibly say anything that hasn't been said in all the previous posts. Amazing.

newappl-vi.gif

I am going to play the lottery tomorrow so I can build one just like it.

Very Nice.

Back