Tank of the Month - February '06

This is tank of the Century. Truly one of the most incredible constructed ecosystems around. The colossal nature of putting this together is absolutely amazing. If I owned a fortune 500 company, maybe, maybe I could have something 1/2 this incredible! I would love to see this in person!

This is getting scary, the overseas tanks are starting to put us Americans to shame.

They have put us to shame since this hobby started. Our tanks (as a whole) have never been as nice as the European tanks, it's not even close. Where do you think we get all our technology from?

Droevig voor mijn taal, als u de tijd aan biuld kunt vergen dat tank ik de tijd kan vergen om een antwoord in uw taal te proberen en te schrijven.

Uw tank is het beste, I en vele anderen hebben gezien. Zeer indrukwekkend. Ik hoop u ook bijgewerkt houdt iedereen op deze tank zult verdergaan aangezien het ongelooflijk is. Houd omhoog het goede werk.

Oprecht,
Mark

and one in english. Hope the Dutch version is right

Sorry for my language, if you can take the time to biuld that tank I can take the time to try and write a reply in your language.

Your tank is the best, I and many others have seen. Very impressive. I hope you will continue too keep everybody updated on this tank as it is incredible. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Mark

Tanu, if you are answering questions for Pieter, can you let me know what kind of show-room/business this is in? I think it is not a home aquarium, right? I am becoming more and more interested in Zeo (PLEASE all, DON't start on the flaming), and this tank pushes its use up another notch for me. Has he done zeovit systems before?

Nice tax write-off I'm sure!!! :)

And Tanu, I have to go check out latest tank pics of yours, it is still one of the most stunning ever.

Pieter, if you are reading, hats off for a divine creation you have shared!

so many words came to mind when i saw this tank and yet im still left speechless. its tanks like this that keep so many reefers on a constant quest for their own "dream tank". congrats Pieter!!

im thinking we should start a Reefcentral lotto pool so that some of us can have a one-in-a-billion shot at a tank like this.

im not even sure money is the main limiting factor in a system like this. my imagination could never have produced that tank or anything close!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: absolutely stunning!! The best tank ive ever seen, i would give my right arm, I take it back, both arms to have a tank like that!

That is flat out unbelievable.

I'm sorry, I have to ask, call me rude if you must.

How much, (is it even possible to guess?) and how much does it cost monthly to maintain?

Someone else said it, if I hit the lottery....

WOW! I would go broke after having a tank like that. I dont think I would be able to pull my self away from that. I would never go to work again!!!! Truley astounding!

oh man.... special piling to support the tank, that means I have to rebuilt my house before tank setup. What a tank.

Back