Tank of the Month - January 2006

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6450380#post6450380 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gomle69
Bærre lækkert:)

Takk så mye.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6450404#post6450404 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nach_
Congratulations, your tank is one of the most amazing I've seen in TOTM section.

Did you cook the rock? If you did, how much time did you spend during the process?

Your sustrate seems to be simply decorative, how often do you clean it?

Thanks.
No, I don't cook the rock.
I don't clean the little with substrate in the front, my Leopard wrasse do it everyday. :)

Beautiful tank! Great job!

Question though: how do you keep a leopard wrasse without a DSB? I am curious because I was wondering what to do with mine when i change to a BB. Thanks.

PS where in Norway are you? My inlaws are in Oslo and i was just there for the holidays!

EDIT: sorry for the repeat question, I now see you addressed this issue. :cool:

...Stunning Tank...
I knew I am getting into reef tanks for a reason and your tank is it!
Congratulations
All the best and Regards
Tim

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6471246#post6471246 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MikeG

Question though: how do you keep a leopard wrasse without a DSB? I am curious because I was wondering what to do with mine when i change to a BB. Thanks.

PS where in Norway are you? My inlaws are in Oslo and i was just there for the holidays!

EDIT: sorry for the repeat question, I now see you addressed this issue. :cool:

Thanks Mike.
I live about one hour from Oslo with car.

I have also read any place in RC you can use a little container with sand to your leopard wrasse if you have BB.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6471354#post6471354 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aussie Koi
...Stunning Tank...
I knew I am getting into reef tanks for a reason and your tank is it!
Congratulations
All the best and Regards
Tim

Thanks Tim.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6471246#post6471246 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MikeG

59396bipartus_rc.JPG

that's such a cool looking wrasse. so it eats a lot of pods? are they aggressive? is that bucket enough to generate enough pods?

Just Dave: I love my wrasse, but the bucket is a bit much to look at! I might have to find him a new home.

Morten Thatââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s one beautiful tank I have the same leopard wrasse he has another name also I forget right know, also do you have to keep tuning the reactor to adjust the calcium levels are is it stable most of the time

Thanks Ray!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6477387#post6477387 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FATDUBS
Morten Thatââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s one beautiful tank I have the same leopard wrasse he has another name also I forget right know, also do you have to keep tuning the reactor to adjust the calcium levels are is it stable most of the time

Thanks Ray!

Thanks Ray.

I also like my leopard very well. Yes I have tuning my reactor with different Ph day/night so I have very stable levels over a 24 hour cycle. I feed the reactor with a dosing pump.

The best 90G I've ever seen...

I can add more fish to my tank now after checking out your tank :p

Congrats!!!!

your tank is absoultly gorgeous. the regal angel is by far one of my favorite of mostly every type of species there is besides the emperor angel. let us know how the frogspawn is as i have a nice sized colony of it growing in my tank. congrats!

Your tank is amazing. I canââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t believe that it is only 90 gallons it looks more like a 300 gallon. You put David Copperfield to shame. Great work.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6504518#post6504518 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rthom
Your tank is amazing. I canââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t believe that it is only 90 gallons it looks more like a 300 gallon. You put David Copperfield to shame. Great work.

Thanks rthom !

But have David Copperfield reeftank?? LOL :D :D

Back