Tank of the Month - March 2005

Skipper

Premium Member
This month we are featuring Daniel Gan's (danano) beautiful reef aquarium:

More details can be found here or by clicking on the picture above.

Congratulations, Daniel!

Congrats on the beautiful tank, nice job. I liked how you showed the growth sequences of some of the corals I think it was a good idea.

That is some great color from your corals.. A definate top notch TOTM.

I use the T5's as well and tell other's to aim towards the ATI 11k and Blue pluses. My colors have come along way with the T5's compared to PC's and I don't have any problems with heat, which is wonderful in such a small system.

AMAZING!! Its great to see what you can really do with T5's.
Again, great job and keep up the great work=-)

Thanks Skip et al!:) Glad y'all like it!

The T5s have worked really well for me. Colours are somewhat more pastel. Main differences I see compared to MH tanks are less intense purples although I really like how the purple humilis turned out - which has almost doubled in size in the past year.

Dan

danano said:

The T5s have worked really well for me. Colours are somewhat more pastel. Main differences I see compared to MH tanks are less intense purples although I really like how the purple humilis turned out - which has almost doubled in size in the past year.

Dan
I am not getting much growth from my Acro's under T5's, but I think it is more of a flow problem. I am only pushing 17 times through my system, compared to other's doing SPS that push 25 or more times through there system. What are you thoughts on getting more growth from SPS, especially Acro's with more flow.

Speechless!
I also have T5's, thanks for the inspiration.
What are you're thoughts on the Tek T5's reflectors & fixtures? Do you feel you would have gotten the same/similar results had you used Tek T5's?

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

:thumbsup:

Back