Tank of the Month - November '06

Beautiful work, Im a HUGE fan!! Gotta love the SPS dominated reefs!! Can you let me know when youve got frags available???
also, if I may ask, can you tell us which coral is your favorite?

Magnicient tank there. CONGRAT. on your TOTM.

I notice you say that you doin't having meaty corals because of your Angel and I think that's smart because a lot people would risk it anyway.

YOu change have change massively different from 2000 and it look so much better than 2000 from now.

What kind of Interriors in the picture from 2000? I like your wood cabinets better.

Did your corals grow from 2000 to fill your tank like now, or you add more corals from time to time? Do you have the same live rock structure like before?

WOW, that's cool it reminds you of your Hometown. My family are from vietnam and they told me that the reef are very nice there as well. Makes me want to travel just to see the reef, HAHA.

Wow, your wife actually okay with your tank? She didn't give you a hard time? That's good.

What do you mean by "via dolomite"?

What are these three tank on the top right?
3.jpg

What is this tank on the right, next to the skimmer?
P1010095.jpg

How often do you trim your corals?

How many oz of food your tank comsumer total in a day?

Mike ......Salamat!... i know ........De Leon is popular last name. I know my friend did mention about a bro. lives in canada...just checking!:D

Gary .................Thanks bro.!!

cgarsmokr...............Thank U man !!

Claeth...............Thanks man.....Yes, I do have frags but I dont hardly ship coz of my schedule. They all my fev. when they start growing together like that, then you see spectacular color contrast.

REEFLITE
danskim..................Thanks fellas!!

prezioso73............Thanks a lot !!........Sand? there is plenty my friend in there.

NanoCube-boy................Thank U very much!!
Yeh, that Angel eats meaty coral.....No dice....You cant have'em all
That tank change shape every 6 mo. from triming, removing or giving corals away. Some corals are w/ me for 10 -8 yrs. they just got move from tank to tank. Check the pics. above from 2000 til this date.
Yeh!! my childhood memories, back then was breathtaking, I dont know what it is look like now.
She's awesome!!
Dolomite is a form of limestone high in Mag. which is perfect if U cant or have prob. keeping your mag. up this is the other alternative to that.
Those tank are Co2 for my Ca. reactor.
The poly tank on the right is my salt water reservoir.
Corals gets trim when they becomes a prob.
Food? until they had enough.:D

Thank you for your replies, now i understand uoyr tank much better.

You giving corals away? Thats nice off you, most people would sell. Do you sell? I would sell it if they are rare or too nice to give away.

onefin...................Thank U man!!

NanoCube-boy........U are welcome !!
I sell the corals as well but I give away the ones that grows like weed. Example , monti caps . green slimers. formosa , ect....

CRAZY TANK.When i see it my heart is going out of control.Do you have a backup generator for that?I have herd stories where people lost their whole tank and they did not have a generator.

TriniReefer..............Thank U very much! Generator?, yes I do.:) Here in Chicago black outs are very rare.

Aliie....................Thank U !!

jenate20......................Thanks a lot !!

NanoCube-boy...............Which one ? I have lots of SPS comes in different shades of green.:D

Back