Tank Pictures of Sacramento

toofrigginswt

Curious to see other member's tanks look like on here. I didn't see a picture thread anywhere in the the MARS sub-forum so I decided to start one. I know there are some amazing tanks out there. Don't be shy!

I'll start...

Here was my first tank back in 2002. Ran for 3 years before I turned it into a FOWLR tank for easier maintenance for my parents. Unfortunately, it's the only picture I have of the tank. This picture was when the tank was about a year old. I wish I took more pictures because all of the brown sps colored up quite nicely.

zb5783hsppebbea.jpg

I've also had a 40gal LPS Bowfront and a Nano cube in between but unfortunately, I never took any pics.

My last one was a small nano tank as well. Only had it up and running for about a year before I had to tear it down and move.

IMG_1361.jpg

Nice tank Tfp! :thumbsup: Man that's a huge tank. I've always wanted a peninsula tank... just never had the room or layout for one.

Keep the pics/video coming people!

Hi Gang,

here is a full tank shot, tuff with a 8' tank! I hope it works.

Tom

P.S. The tanks look great!

Attachments

• 6tl6b5.jpg
    6tl6b5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 5
Saw Tom's tank in person. Woww, it is amazing. Pictures dont do the justice. Impressive and such a beauty. Good job, Tom.

Tris

93 gallon cube

93 gallon cube

???

Attachments

• DSC04459_zps2705da72.jpg
    DSC04459_zps2705da72.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
  • rsz_dsc_1326_3644.jpg
    rsz_dsc_1326_3644.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC04383.jpg
    DSC04383.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Was going to post a picture but Mark beat me to it. Going have to wait till this turn a few pages now :lolspin:

Back