Tank rasied algae eaters

If you mean in general scooter blennies are the bomb diggity...however if you mean do i have one for sale...sadly no.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks PFat, just looking for options for tank raised grazers. I'll look and see if I can find any tank raised scooters. I thought I heard they were rearing yellow tangs now?

What are often called scooter blennies are dragonettes and they eat copepods, not algae.

Some other blennies do indeed eat algae but are rarely a solution to a pest algae problem. ORA sells real captive raised blennies. FYI & they would probably answer an email question.

Tank raised Tangs have been raised just recently. The process is still in development. They're not commercially available.

What are often called scooter blennies are dragonettes and they eat copepods, not algae.

Some other blennies do indeed eat algae but are rarely a solution to a pest algae problem. ORA sells real captive raised blennies. FYI & they would probably answer an email question.

Tank raised Tangs have been raised just recently. The process is still in development. They're not commercially available.

Thanks reef frog, my daughter is a conservation biologist, and I promised her nothing directly from the ocean. I'll stick with snails and good husbandry.

Back