Tank Teardown Livestock Sale

silentscream

A kitchen/dining room remodel is persuading me to breakdown the tank to make room for new flooring. I'm going to step back for a while, as I've had this tank running for 10 years now, and it's a good time for a reef tank hiatus. Willing to work on a killer deal for anyone who wants to take the whole lot. Just bring buckets!

Fish - All are healthy and have never shown illness while in my tank. I've had the clownfish for 10 years, the tang for 5 or 6 years, the chromis and cardinal I bought from another member a couple years ago. Fish won't be available immediately, I will need several days to get to a point where I can dismantle the tank and scoop them out.

1x Tomini Tang - $40
1x clownfish (black/white) - $15
2x blue/green chromis (one of them is missing an eye; I purchased him that way) - $5/ea
1x Banggai cardinal fish - $15

Non-fish - Most items available immediately, unless it hinges on tearing down the tank. $10 per item, we can make a deal if you buy several pieces.

2x brittlestars (these guys are big, maybe 8-10" across or larger)
1x pincushion urchin
1x sea cucumber
2x rock anenomes (anyone know how to remove them from rocks?)
1x toadstool leather
2x duncan w/ 10+ heads each
1x trumpet coral w/ 3 heads
3x candelabra gorgonians - photosynthetic (pretty large colonies)
2x silver gorgonian - photosynthetic
1x favia covered live rock (*not available until tank comes down)

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

I remodeled my kitchen and installed new tile in my entire house. I moved the tank into my bathroom for a few months. Good luck with the break down.

Back