TBS Rocks!

Had to post a better shot of the Xmas tree worm

28890DSC00464.jpg

the sponge in ths shot the one that looks black and grey actually has a mother of pearl look to it its really cool can't seem to get it on film though

gotta save some for tommorrow its gonna snow again

this is a pic of last weeks storm halfway through
28890Snow.jpg

Delta: how did you have it shipped up to you?

I'm also thinking of possibly getting TBS. If you had it shipped via airline, how much was it (asusming it went to Logan)

Thanks!

The "not a barnacle" is a keyhole limpet.

I got several of those as hitchhikers; also a shield limpet (looks like a keyhole limpet with a cape...) Will post photos when I finish reformatting my other disk...

Providence Airport, as it's served by Southwest, is probably less expensive than Logan. But Acton to Providence is probably a PITA...

all in all it's pretty much the same.. most likely only slightly longer drive (by about 15minutes)

The more I look around the more I think this is the rock I want to get... I just can't front the Coin($$) to buy the amount I will need off the get go.

Seriously thinking about buying some type of base rock first. and then maybe like 25# of TBS... decisions decisions :)

yeah it was 130lbs of LR 130lbs LS, water and packing i doubt that the pieces really only weighed 130lbs because they are all huge all three of them are "TWO HANDERS" and great for my size tank

see the piece in my avatar that covers just about the whole top of a large shipping box which is about 2'x3' and thats the smallest of the three but my favorite due to the uniqueness of things on it

life on rock

not sure what this is looks like a ndi but bad pic
28890what-is-it.jpg

well in rock

Damaged brain but coming along strong
28890Damaged-brain.jpg

Brain
28890brain.jpg

not all but just a few

hmm where did these come from

a couple of cuke brought friends anemones that is
28890Anemones.jpg

Never saw this listed in the package
28890extra.jpg

Or this
288902nd-extra.jpg

although this guy was not wanted in my reef or his other 3 friend(little mantis's)
i kept him anyway about 3 inches
28890Big-mantis.jpg

his friends moved to my brothers he was very happy to have them but i needed to put my old amiracle trickle sump to use so
is a mantis house:)

now all my unwanted crabs are a welcome treats for this guy.
his smashing is very loud poor gorilla crabs they never know what hit them.

Back