TBS Rocks!

I had it shipped to logan and picked it up its the only way to go.
its less than .50cents \lbs

i found a pair of these
28890Pistol.jpg

not very good photo they are shy. They look like pitols shrimp
but have orange\yellow claws translucent blueish bodies with white strips down their backs they are always together so i am asuming they may be paired. any input on what they are exactly would be great but i keep finding new things :)

Hello Delta,
I'm glad you got a pic of those "pistols".

Because I've got one too, and of course mine never hangs around long enough for me to get a pic of him ;)

He looks like my other Pistol Shrimp, but has bright orange claws, and light, bright blue legs ... looks kind of cute !!!

I hope somebody can identify them.

Thanks
Manuel

took me 4 days of shooting to get a good enough shot to post,
wiil keep trying to get a body shot but from the time it takes for my camera to actually take the pic he\she is already gone

When I looked into my tank a couple minutes ago, he was just sitting at the back glass eating some algea.

Well, here we go
:)

Manuela

OK OK OK Ive seen toooooooo many TBS rock storys on here.... gonna order about 20 lbs first thing tomarrow. Told my wife that I was gonna spend some more of my hard earned money on rocks and got the typical response ___________ <~~ fill in and be sure to cuss....alot. Then I showed her pics all over this site, and she said " that is some neat stuff on that rock" So im in :)
Will post some pics of my own ;)

Back