Thanks to all!!

ducklabdad

Just wanted to say thanks to all those that have sent Robin and I pm,s and e-mails in the last week, we appreciate al the thoughts and prayers.

I will be pretty much out of pocket for the next little bit, but am doing ok, just really sore and really weak right now.

Those that asked about the storm we did have lightening hit our house and the really big oak in the back yard, did some damage to the house and some shingle,s knocked off.

We just got our cable and internet back up last evening.

Hopefully we will not loose the big oak but it really stripped the bark off one side.

At this time do not know if I can make the next meeting or not.

Thanks,

Bill

Good to hear your home. Do you need any help with anything on your tank while you are recovering? if so just give me a pm. Malisa

yes good to hear bill glad u are doing well
i lost my big oak tree in the front yard in the first storm we had

well I am not sure what had happen to you bill, but I hope that you have a good recovery !!!! Best Wishes ..

Thanks again to all for all the thought,s prayers and well wishes!!

And to those that were not aware I had surgery last Friday for Prostate Cancer.

Thank goodness I have a good doctor who encouraged me to have some additional tests run when my PSA readings were slightly elevated. It appears at this time we caught it early.

Do not take your health for granted "luckily I did not" and hopefully I can encourage others to "get regular physicals' and leave no stone unturned "no pun intended".

I am doing ok at this point just very weak and will not be able to drive or return to work for a few weeks so will be "out of commission"

But I have a great nurse "my lovely wife" and I feel like I will be back to near normal soon. Thanks again to all that have offered help with my tanks but Robin and Adam are doing most of that.

Anyone out there who has not had a recent physical "please do so" I am so glad that we have identified it early on. I never thought this would happen to me but "guess what"!! it did!!

GET A PHYSICAL!!

Thanks to all Bill and Robin!!

Back