Thanks Volcano1

johnike

Thanks for the tour of your awesome setup! Not to mention the BIG bag 'o chaeto. Oh yeah, snuck in a couple of frags too. Thanks so much for the hospitality and the tour of the tanks. The Mrs. has some way cool fish herself! Thanks again, John

No worries, I'll make sure there's some minor damage to some corals on new tank day! Hehe! BTW- 'ya gave me bugs! Lots and lots of pods, little bristle stars, and a whole buttload of critters in the chaeto! Thanks again, John.

I was joking with Jeff about walking out of your house with a sack 'o the green in plain sight! Kinda' humorous, we thought. Honest officer, it's for my reef. I mean my fishtank, ah fergit it. Peace, John

The Pocillopora frag has doubled in size in a week! The two other tiny ones, I gave to Jimmy and Kevin and growing like crazy for them too. After leaving last week, Jeff stopped at home, and brought me a huge orange cap colony grown from a frag I gave him eight months ago. When you are ready, I'll whack a big chunk for your tank. Keep us posted on the tank swap. I got the bugs from Volcano1! Thanks again, John

Back