The official Weather Maker beta thread

Karl,

Would it be possible to make the left side of the screen narrower(location, current condition, current temp) and make the right side (equipment status) wider to account for two or three columns/rows of equipment rather than 1.

The AC3 will control 24 pieces of equipment and that is too many for one column. Perhaps 2 or 3 rows would be better for people with lots of equipment (like me).

just a thought......Thanks,

sig,

another add .. if possible ... some of us fools have the PX1000 ... any chance you could display the aditional:

Temp pH ORP
83.4 7.69 403
TmpA pHA1
83.4 7.81

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10382343#post10382343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by karlmarx
just did another rebuild and uploaded so try it again.
*crosses finger*

That took care of the install problem. Thanks.

wizsmaster:
Yea I guess I can support the px1000 but first I need to get one to make the code. Luckily marine depot ships overnight to me I'll order one and get it on mon or tue.

tonga_man:
glad to hear it I'll try to make sure the compiler gives me cleaner copies.

here is a screenshot of what I'm working on in 1.3.4:
ssv1.3.4.jpg

Yes mysql as well I already have a sql connector class written for MSSQL and MYSQL for another project a few adaptations a I can use it for weathermaker. Anyone plan to use anything else besides MSSQL and MYSQL?

I will dl this when I get home. I am very excited about this, thanks! I currently manually turn off my MH/actinics occassionally to simulate 'cloudy days' :rolleyes: This will be great!

I am currently using SQLite for an upcoming AC software project. Best part is that it only requires shipping a DLL or linking it with the app so no install to speak of. It is also pretty fast and very stable.

Version 1.3.5 beta is now up.
Fixes and new features are:
<i>Added some features for px-1000 support
Fixed the graphics for px-1000 support and made it blend nicely with RC
Other minor fixes </i>
Here is an example of the new jpg output:

TankStatus.bmp

I haven't had too much time to play with this so far but I'm having a hard time actually getting it to control my lights...

I'm able to manually turn them on and off with the program but it doesn't ever change the status as the weather changes. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Adam

Back