The Scleractinia Shallows

A little review and info:
Well it's been 10 days since the initial addition of the Dr. Tim's bacteria and I can now safely say that I am very happy with this product and what it claims. As of yesterday all of my fish from my cube are now in the new tank, while it's only four fish it's still nice to know I was able to get them across safely and quickly! Everyone has settled in, swimming around and most importantly eating again :) No aggression aside from the odd little squabble of reminding who's who. The stock in the tank now sits at:
- Genicanthus bellus
- Ctenochaetus strigosus
- Halichoeres melasmapomus
- Wetmorella nigropinnata
- Lysmata amboinensis

Everybody is still a little shy in the morning but other than that it's like they've always been here :) Along with that all of my zoanthids are in the tank and settled, a few still to open due to the fairly hefty dipping they received before going in. I have a few other pieces of coral in that are opening and happy and one clam is across. Happier than I've seen it in a while too :) All that's left to come across now is my big t. maxima who is going to be quite a task to bring across! lol

All-in-all after having waited 8 months to have a tank with me again I am absolutely over the moon that I have everybody back home with me :) It's really a hobby that fills me with joy!

haha you there to collect souls? :lolspin:

but in Austria Sunday is the best paid day of the week!! hope it´s the same down under :dance:
Luckily I work in the kitchen or I would collect the souls of all the stupid customers :deadhorse:

It used to be :( Now Saturday and Sunday pay the same rates, they're still pretty good though!

You think u could have come up with a nerdier name for your thread lol
haha on the occasion I do like to geek out a bit :lol:

Transition is looking good. Do you have a time frame on when you want to have your sps in the tank? How long until your sump is complete?

On the way to great success my friend, look forward to seeing all them beauty sps in there, I hope that my favorite(FT) is doing well :) Cheers Mate!

Transition is looking good. Do you have a time frame on when you want to have your sps in the tank? How long until your sump is complete?
Thanks mate :beer:
Once I get back from Singapore on the 12th I'll probably add the sps in around then :) As for the sump that's still a little bit off as my lfs is flat out at the moment but I'm not too stressed as things seem to be running smoothly :)

On the way to great success my friend, look forward to seeing all them beauty sps in there, I hope that my favorite(FT) is doing well :) Cheers Mate!
Thanks Perry :) I'm really happy with how the transition has gone and how everything has settled in, it's absolutely fantastic being able to sit at my desk playing Fallout 4 or watching CSI Miami (shitty cop shows are my favourites!!) and watch my fish swimming around too :lolspin:
I'm off to Singapore for 2 weeks to visit my family as I haven't seen mum or my younger sister in about 6 months so once I'm back I'm sure the sps will be ready to come over again :bounce3:

For the moment, please enjoy some terrible pictures taken off my phone with a filter lol

looking good Dom! like your colors!

playing Fallout 4 or watching CSI Miami (shitty cop shows are my favourites!!) and watch my fish swimming around too

pc/ps4/xbox? :D
gaming nerd here to report to duty :lolspin:

It's slowly coming to life bud:beer:
What did you do to the ctenochaetus dom?He looks like he is inside a bottle or something,in the last pic:p:p

Plus,don't you dare say that your hands touch anything else than xbox.....:)

What did you do to the ctenochaetus dom?He looks like he is inside a bottle or something,in the last pic:p:p

first... a thought the same thing about the ctenochaetus but i guess it´s only hiding from getting his little fish soul collected

seconde.. :lolspin: xbox...

looking good Dom! like your colors!
pc/ps4/xbox? :D
gaming nerd here to report to duty :lolspin:

first... a thought the same thing about the ctenochaetus but i guess it´s only hiding from getting his little fish soul collected

seconde.. :lolspin: xbox...
haha thanks guys, that little container of sand is for the wrasse to sleep in but it was well timed by the kole :lmao:

In terms of gaming though, I only have one thing to say....
maxresdefault.jpg

Back