Thinking about getting out........

ive been in and out a few times now you miss it for a bit then it feels good to not have to clean the glass do a water change go away for a week and not have to worry what dies while you are gone ---but even with that said you still miss it
oh and I am out for now just freshwater here (for now)

...Kenny if you quit so will I...

I'm with Richard, if you quit so will I and you don't want that on your conscience do you?

I totally understand where you're coming from though. When I see at how bad the corals look or when i can't see through the glass and can't find the motivation to clean it...but I also can't imagine not having it. Maybe I'll just invite Jimmy to come by and after everything dies it will be easier to get out. :spin3:

Lost my 120 reef 9yrs ago coz of my family growing from zero kids to 4...lOl
Family first...

Be advised that if you have to pull the trigger, we are here to take good care of your livestocks ... LoL

Kenny, I'm getting tired of maintaining an aptasia dominated tank and have been on the fence for a while. Its knowing that there are still a few of us that have been around since the early days of this board that keep me in, so if you bail I'm with Richard - you quit, I quit. I don't want to be the only old timer left standing!

I'm with Richard, if you quit so will I and you don't want that on your conscience do you?

I totally understand where you're coming from though. When I see at how bad the corals look or when i can't see through the glass and can't find the motivation to clean it...but I also can't imagine not having it. Maybe I'll just invite Jimmy to come by and after everything dies it will be easier to get out. :spin3:

Cold very cold.

Well, looks like I will "stick" around. Pun intended :lol:

Perhaps I just need to get my photo thread back up as Rik had suggested. Now where did I hide all that time???

Lost my 120 reef 9yrs ago coz of my family growing from zero kids to 4...lOl
Family first...

Be advised that if you have to pull the trigger, we are here to take good care of your livestocks ... LoL

But you are still here!!! And asking for frags, that should say something LOL!!! You probably when from a 120 to 4 x 30s.

Hold on. Richard is quitting too? I've been trying to quit for almost 3 years... It's a slow process Kenny. :p

Kenny, I'm getting tired of maintaining an aptasia dominated tank and have been on the fence for a while. Its knowing that there are still a few of us that have been around since the early days of this board that keep me in, so if you bail I'm with Richard - you quit, I quit. I don't want to be the only old timer left standing!
Larry we don't need to look at your livestock, we just admire the stands you have the tank on. :beer:

Hold on. Richard is quitting too? I've been trying to quit for almost 3 years... It's a slow process Kenny. :p

Then I better get started......

Atta boy!

Don't get your hopes up on the revival of the photo thread. I've forgotten where I hid the camera too :D

Larry we don't need to look at your livestock, we just admire the stands you have the tank on. :beer:

True that. Larry's creations are works of art. Woodworking, another hobby that I missed sorely.

Back