Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale 8/30

laverda

SCMAS will be having our third Scratch and Dent sale 8/30 from 10 am to 2 pm at Marine Depot's old location. Those of you that were at the last two, know there were some incredible bargains to be had. This sale will be no different with many new items being added.
For those that have not been to the past sales you will find all sorts of aquarium supplies including; sand, chemicals, filters, light bulbs, light fixtures, pumps, chillers, skimmers, calcium reactors and so much more.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13221860#post13221860 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rakie
Last time their second sale was 60% off, will this one be 60% off as well ?

Lets hope for 75% off :D :D :D
There is some new stock but those items will be at a lesser discount. I know there are a couple chillers. all previous stock will be at a minimum 60% off. We are trying to work with Marine Depot for additional savings. As always, we would like the help of SCMAS members so if you are an SCMAS member and would like to help out please arrive at the sale location at 9:30 am.

Keep in mind that this sale is at the same location as previous sales!

Do not expect this event to be at the new Marine Depot location.

Hey greg, I ll be there around 9 for early parking spaces and monitor those who tent overnite. =+). Although this time around I must leave at 1 to watch a something. Do you need me to bring anything?

can someone post up directions or relist the addy of the 'old' location, so those of us who didn't go to the previous sales know where to point the car toward? thanks

Hey Greg i shoulda raised my hand to volenteer at the last meeting. I think i can come by and help set up early. So 9am right? LMK

Thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13223329#post13223329 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by r20crazy
can someone post up directions or relist the addy of the 'old' location, so those of us who didn't go to the previous sales know where to point the car toward? thanks
1200 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13223100#post13223100 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sps4mytank
Hey greg, I ll be there around 9 for early parking spaces and monitor those who tent overnite. =+). Although this time around I must leave at 1 to watch a something. Do you need me to bring anything?
Jay, you might wanna bring a deck of cards and plan on playing solitaire.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13223366#post13223366 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by savethereef
Hey Greg i shoulda raised my hand to volenteer at the last meeting. I think i can come by and help set up early. So 9am right? LMK

Thanks
9:30 AM is fine unless you guys wanna play cards or something before the rest of us get there!

Back