Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale 8/30

Also, where do you sign up for SCMAS ?

Never signed up, honestly the meetings are usually way too far from me, and at very inconvenient times :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13225961#post13225961 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
http://www.scmas.org/Membership.htm

BTW, I see you like my sig. :D

It's been the golden rule since I started keeping reefs in about 1998, its all about stability.

You put it in words perfectly :D

History: LOL @ the name, Foam Fractionator good old progress.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13224314#post13224314 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sps4mytank
No its fine...i like being early to these things. plus I like to eat breakfast. Donuts anyone?

Jay...lets meet at Denny's?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13227030#post13227030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ihooklow
Do you have to be a member to partake of the riches?

Id assume so, since signups are at the door, and it's called "Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale"

I guess i could be wrong, but id bet im not :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13227071#post13227071 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rakie
Id assume so, since signups are at the door, and it's called "Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale"

I guess i could be wrong, but id bet im not :D
No, you do not need to be a member to attend or buy at the event. Only to become a member. Memberships are available at any of our meeting and/or special events.

Greg,

Sorry, still a bit confused. I don't need to be a current member but need to become one to buy anything?

I am guessing that is not what you meant, I just want to make sure...

Thanks again.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13229015#post13229015 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ihooklow
Greg,

Sorry, still a bit confused. I don't need to be a current member but need to become one to buy anything?

Thanks again.

WOW, no you DON'T need to be a member to attend. This is going to be a great event.

Maybe i'll make some time to show up this time.

The sale is open to everyone. Just bring cash, as checks and credit cards are not accepted.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13229015#post13229015 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ihooklow
Greg,

Thanks again.
No thats not what he meant. ANY ONE can go to buy stuff however if you wanted to volunteer to help you would have to be a member

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13229929#post13229929 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by turbonut
No thats not what he meant. ANY ONE can go to buy stuff however if you wanted to volunteer to help you would have to be a member
Exactly!

Back