Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale 8/30

very tempting... damn, i think i have ALL my equipment though. i just need salt! but knowing me, i'll probably leave the sale minus $1000 again

greg or laverda- do you know if they have anymore of those aquaC phosban reactors? i could definitely use 1... how about any tunze streams/controllers? thanks

Shoot.. is there enough parking at MD? I use to go there all the time, but I thought there was only a few parking spots.. Also do you have to be a member of SCMAS to attend?

the event is not at the building where you would pick up will call but 2 buildings west. There has always been plenty of parking nearby.

This event is open to all comers! No need for a membership to attend or purchase.

If the parking lot is full just drive through the parking lot and park on the street there.

microbubbles
I seem to remember there were 2 of the aquaC phosban reactors left after the 2nd sale, which surprised me.

Texsun
I do not see any new additional Tunze products at this time although I am pretty sure there will be some.

I do not have the complete list of what has been added yet and will not have a complete list untill late Friday afternoon. I am working to get a bunch of stuff added, but it may not ever be on the list.

Update
Most items will be at 70% off Marine Depots online prices.
Some will be at 50%
There will be some brand new items with damaged packaging at 25% off.
All sales are cash only, as is! No warranty, no returns.

Can't wait for this, looking for a Remora Skimmer badly, but im always worried when things don't come with a Warranty... I've got bad luck.

Also be glad to pick up some random odds and ends stuff we always need more of.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13245561#post13245561 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wes888
Do they ever have any AIO's at the sale?

I think there was an Aquapod there last time... at 60% off!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13247159#post13247159 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rakie
Can't wait for this, looking for a Remora Skimmer badly, but im always worried when things don't come with a Warranty... I've got bad luck.

Also be glad to pick up some random odds and ends stuff we always need more of.

First sale there was like 50 remoras and last time there was still like 20... only problem is they are getting pretty picked through... only broken ones left... If I get there before you I will save you a nice one ;)

Can't wait! :spin2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13247599#post13247599 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 90sShooter
I think there was an Aquapod there last time... at 60% off!

First sale there was like 50 remoras and last time there was still like 20... only problem is they are getting pretty picked through... only broken ones left... If I get there before you I will save you a nice one ;)

Can't wait! :spin2:

oooh, ic. Too bad !

Back