Time to move-everything has to go-free and fs

dohc97

I do not have any time right now to keep up with the tank or to move it at the end of the month when my lease is up. I have not been taking care of the system and because of it the meredithi angel now has ich along with the powder brown tang, im assuming that the flame wrasses have it too even though i do not see anything. I will make someone a great offer.

Big meredithi angel (5-6") FREE! you must have a big tank and the patience to treat this fish for ich(qt).

3" powder brown tang-rescue from store and most likely the fish that brought ich into my system-FREE! again need to have a qt so you can treat for ich.

Pair of flame wrasses- showing no signs of ich but just in case qt them and they are also FREE!

I do reserve the right to let these go to my friends before anyone else, they are free and i would like to choose.

Now FS stuff:

avast marine mr5 media reactor with an mj900 pump and all tubing- $30

40 gallon breeder drilled (1" drain, .75" return) center overflow, all plumbing, homemade stand, 20 gallon sump and i believe a quietone 2200 pump : $50
pic:
deadfish114.jpg

2 tunze 6025 pumps, would like to get $50 for both

I will post the rest of the stuff after the fish are gone, i will be getting rid of everything i own fish related because i will start fresh in a few months time after i settle down again.

im only available after 7 pm certain days during the week, very busy month for me so if you cant pick up at that time please do not contact me. Im in the north side of the city by Belmont and California.

Jose

forgot to mention if you would like to hold something im selling prepay via paypal and it will be yours(too many people have backed out in the past) if you are one of my good friends i do not require prepayment to hold equipment. Will post an ro/di, refractometer, various test kits, plastic jugs, fish trap, etc....

just to let everyone know, i will be available monday to wednesday from 7 pm to 8:20-30ish, friday same time and not available thursday, saturday or sunday. im going to have to coordinate everyone picking up fish on the same day so that i can empty out the tank at the same time.

jose

I'm free after 7 any day of the week. i can also help you with anything else you need. Just let me know.

thanks for all the interest in the flames, they are currently spoken for with a long line waiting if that falls thru. I also have about 25 lbs of dry rock for sale (just remembered):
$25

Re sent an updated PM. I'll take all including the angel. Friend is interested on it, he does have a stand alone QT system. Let me know if you need PP though, I can just drive to drop off the cash upfront?

As of right now i have pending deals on most of the stuff, all fish are spoken for as well, i will update this thread as things leave and if anythings falls thru.

jose

Back