Trust absolutely no one.

John I wouldn't mark anything up for you but I have a wholesale connection for cctv if you consider going that route.

Obviously this idiot doesn't know Karate Kid owns the store.

I guess I assumed they already had cameras in place. I thought that is how they saw the one guy stealing the coral in a large drink cup a while back. I always fix my hair and smile when in the store so I look good on camera. :wave:

I was browsing at another local lfs a while ago and then i saw the same thing. I did a double take then told the owner immediately. Luckily it didnt do any harm. Seemed like it was just placed there recently.

Still!! What the heck, I guess as soon as they catch the guy doing it then someone else will start doing it, smdh!

Found this in our invert system in a very inaccessible place. A message to the piece of trash who did this....I have survived and come out on top of situations much worse than what your addled brain can think up. Some words of advice, if you've got a problem with someone be a man and confront them directly. Attacking the innocent is the way of a coward and life will reward you appropriately.

For those who are concerned, no we didn't lose anything. The system and it's inhabitants are unaffected.

Had to read the whole post before I realized it was at a store and not a home tank...if you don't mind me asking since I'm always on the lookout for a good LFS what store is this and where?

Might want to make a day of.it since there are several good places around here. I won't post competitors names in Johns thread.

Ahh awesome...I've heard a lot of good things about them...I gotta plan a trip there soon...I think I'm a few hours away in Bradenton

Only about 45 mins from Bradenton, myself and a couple others often make a day of it or if I get the wife involved it's a day trip with shoe shopping involved. John, without fail has better quality with often the best prices and is always stocked up.

Ahh awesome...I've heard a lot of good things about them...I gotta plan a trip there soon...I think I'm a few hours away in Bradenton

Only about 45 mins from Bradenton, myself and a couple others often make a day of it or if I get the wife involved it's a day trip with shoe shopping involved. John, without fail has better quality with often the best prices and is always stocked up.

Themonster, I live down in Sarasota around University and go up to shop quite frequently. Great store.

Back