Twiggy B's 225g build

Nice shots twiggy! Just let me know if you want me to come over and clean out.. I mean clean up that frag rack for you. :D

Need an ID on these two:

IMG_0766_zpsa3456102.jpg

IMG_6266_zps6c11b707.jpg

Nice shots twiggy! Just let me know if you want me to come over and clean out.. I mean clean up that frag rack for you. :D

Need an ID on these two:

IMG_0766_zpsa3456102.jpg

IMG_6266_zps6c11b707.jpg

The first one is the tabling pink milli from our beloved TOTM's tank and the second one is a Jim Craig piece, I believe either cali or oregon tort. Not sure, which ever one has more green in it. You can kind of see both frags on the dirty frag pic, blue is in the middle and the milli is on the right

Haha, still far from hosting standards. I need to try and get rid of some scratches and this hazy part in the front. Also, without an HVAC this room yet, it'll be pretty hot and humid to have a bunch of bodies in this room. One day sir, one day...

I believe most sticks go green before going whatever color they're supposed to be. The 3 little branches I received didn't have much color to them to begin with since they were shaded out by momma. Since that pic you quoted the green has become much lighter as well as the polyps.

I believe most sticks go green before going whatever color they're supposed to be. The 3 little branches I received didn't have much color to them to begin with since they were shaded out by momma. Since that pic you quoted the green has become much lighter as well as the polyps.
Interesting. I almost made a post on my thread asking about this. My corals that bleached are mostly coming back green and then some are getting their standard colors after this. I wondered if this was normal but it sounds like it is.

Interesting. I almost made a post on my thread asking about this. My corals that bleached are mostly coming back green and then some are getting their standard colors after this. I wondered if this was normal but it sounds like it is.

Yeah, it's happened to a few of my corals. It's the zooanthellae coming back. Usually goes bleach, brown, green, then whatever color it originally was.

It's from this bad boy right here, he got me a piece from the belly of the beast

IMG_0305_zps6a882a64.jpg

Holy Dinner Plate Batman!!! That is one sweet colony. The TOTM pics don't do his tank justice. They are great pics, but that top downer really gives some perspective. Awesome!

Back