Two Tanks and Equipment

So I got rid of enough livestock and now I'm gonna start getting rid of equipment. Some of this stuff is older, but everything I'm listing works fine and has never given me trouble unless noted. I'm parting it out cause I don't want to wait forever to get rid of this stuff, but if you want to make me an offer for a group of the stuff, feel free to PM me. If mods would prefer I update my livestock thread, just let me know and I will.

* 120 Oceanic Tank+Stand+Canopy - 400 (The canopy is DIY. I think it works well and looks nice, but you don't have to take it if you don't want it). 4 Bulkheads, 24in overflow on center. Plumbing has been removed because the way it sits on the stand requires the bulkheads off to move it. The stand is a little worn and could use a new coat of paint. https://i.imgur.com/NKLDl76.jpg

* 45 Cube + Stand + Plumbing - 300. This is a project I never finished. The plumbing is done, but the back needs paint so you don't see it. I actually bought the paint too, so you can have that if you want it. The overflow is an Eshopps Eclipse S. I measured and cut everything to fit pretty snugly and it all has unions to detach and move easily. Cabinet has a door on front and a side panel that removes to access the drain area of the sump from the side. https://i.imgur.com/jVJfHyl.jpg

Sumps

* R-200 Eshopps Gen 2 30in x 14in, three chamber. Scratches on bottom from sliding it around. This was used on the 120 - $60

* R-100 Eshopps Gen 2 24inx15in, three chamber. This was set to be used for the cube and fits the stand - $50

Pumps and Powerheads

Eheim 1262 - $75
Syncra 2.0 - $40
Jebao WP-40 - $40
Jebao PP-4 - $20
Hydor Nano 240 x2 - $10 each
Hydor 600 - $15

Automation
*Tunze Osmolator 3155 - $150
*Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite - $90. Have the basic setup with salinity/temp probe and a single block for plugs.

Testers

Hanna Calcium, Phosphate, Alk and PH digital checkers. $25 for the first three, $15 for the PH probe.

Skimmers

ReefOctopus BH-100 - $60. HOB skimmer for nano tanks. I used it on a 40B for a while and it worked well.

Lights

Gen 1 ReefBreeder Photon 32 and 24. Have mounting kits for both. The 32's moonlights do not work, otherwise both are fine and have worked without issue for years.

Photon 24 - $100
Photon 32 - $150

I have some other random stuff like scrapers, salt and Seachem prime that I don't want to sell individually, but someone can have if they take one of the tanks.

Last edited:
Back