URS Fall Frag Swap: Saturday 10/29/2011 at A Reef Creation (Official Thread)

Johnny C

Fall is officially here and with the hobby back in full swing, there's no better way to kick it off than with a Fall Frag Swap... details below!

-Date: Saturday, 10/29/11 from 2:00-6:00PM @ A Reef Creation
-Address: 4700 Genesee St. Suite 112, Cheektowaga NY 14225
-Open to everyone, aquarists from WNY and beyond are encouraged to join!
-Sellers may setup tanks on Friday Night (10/28) from 9-11PM or Saturday 10/29 anytime after 11am.
-Pizza/Pop will be provided by ARC
-Raffle prizes that you seriously won't want to miss!

Attendees are encouraged to post things that they are buying/selling/trading, or would like to buy. Let the fragging begin! :D

I really gotta make it to one of these things :) Hopefully the powers that be don;t come up with a more pressing activity that day.

This couldn't come at a better time. Just set up my 46 Bow and need some frags to make it all purdy. If anyone has montipora please bring some, I am in the market for some nice SPS frags :)

Nice, I'll be there! I'll have to do some inventory and fragging this weekend, and then I'll put up a list next week. I'll have mostly zoas and sps.

if i can i will be there. im looking for anything that catches my eye. a birdsnest is at the top of my list.

WTB

Anyone happen to have some or know of a contact here where I might be able to get sps that were being brought in through Canada? (Sorry I cant link the thread or the other forum where it was mentioned )

Anyone want to comment here or pm me on weather or not I'm on the right track here?The few contacts I've had mentioned ARC and RandyO.I'd really like to purchase some of these sps if possible.
Thanks-Steve

I dont want to scew this thread,and after receiving a friendly headsup I believe I'm entirely mistaken/off base.Please disregard my initial post request.My apologys to ARC for assuming the information I posted was accurate.

-Steve

FragSwapper.com is all setup for our fall frag swap on Saturday, October 29. If you plan to attend, be sure to register for the event. This is a great tool for listing items you want to buy, trade, or sell!

Back