URS Fall Frag Swap: Saturday 10/29/2011 at A Reef Creation (Official Thread)

Nice...and thanks to Johnny C for giving me the "heads-up" on this coming up!

I am on the look out for softies, especially the neon-green toadstools (thanks for the notice Eastamherstbias...), any GSP (maybe from cardiffgiant...), and even some shrooms.

I have not kept up with the forum much over the last few months, so it will be nice to attend this and get back into things with my tanks.

im going to bring a 10 gallon tank to set up. ive never been to a frag swap so i have no idea what i will need to do. any help would be great.

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and seeing those of you I already know, again. For those that don't know me, I am the Marineland/Instant Ocean sales manager responsible for arranging to sponsor this great event, and will be there "working" :lol2::lol2: but mostly shopping for some new goodies.

I'll be the dude in the purple Instant Ocean Hawaiian shirt. Be sure to stop by introduce yourselves and ask any questions you may have about any of our marine products, or any of our other brands like Tetra and Jungle Laboratories.

See you all on Saturday!

Tony

I have a naoko's fairy wrasse for sale. $200 is what I paid from Divers den.I will be at the swap if interested PM me and I will bring him.

armison yes, i would bring your tank, light , water, heater, frags, and some people use a small pump to keep the water moving and the frags happy, i would also have a power strip and an extension cord handy just so you will be all set. see you there!

I pack water, bags, rubber bands, gloves, extension cord, tank, light, table, heater, frags, extra frag plugs, glue, and small bills.

ok thanks i will see if i have a table i can bring. i can take pics and text them if anyone wants. camra doesnt want to work.

I pack water, bags, rubber bands, gloves, extension cord, tank, light, table, heater, frags, extra frag plugs, glue, and small bills.

Awesome! Hey I'm def coming and will be there by 130-2. So reserve those goodies for me:) I'm also looking forward to Meeting all you folks. Hey is there going to be a talk or anything that anyone knows of?

Back