Used equiptment for sale, Lights, skimmers, chiller etc...

five.five-six

Prices are OBO
I'll post this stuff later in the WTS forum or eBay with shipping options but for now Socali reefers get first pick.

Little Giant pump 3-MDQX-SC. 1,325 GPH 17' of head $269 @ Fosters & Smith

$70 SOLD $50 cash
Impeller and ceramic shaft look great, runs great and pumps a ton of water

attachment.php

Aqua Via 1/10 HP flow through chiller.
Very Quiet uses a Mitsubishi compressor. Thermostat has been bypassed so you need to use a controller or APEX or something like that

$100

attachment.php

ACJr + DC8 Discontinnued but a great little workhorse. All ports on DC-8 and Ph port have been tested and work, Temp probe has been calibrated with an ASTM certified thermometer.

$100

attachment.php

Hamilton 250 X 2 MH SE + 96 X 2 power compact hangable hood with fans $350

Lit up my 6' empty aquarium well, Would be awesome on a 5' tank and insane on a 4' tank. Fixture is suitable for hanging but has never been hung. Still several months of good life left in the JBJ 20K and power compacts, I might not change the halides for 6 months.

There are some scuffs on it, the sides are much better than the top and the camera really shows them off, easily buffed out with acrylic tank polishing kit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Current USA 4 X 24 watt T5 HO + 2 moonlights with timers built in All the sockets work but the bulbs are toast. 24" legs extend to 25"

GONE $50
SOLD FOR $40

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hydor Korelia 4 12 watts, 1200 GPH This one has never been wet. I'll include 2 used impellers and shafts

$35

pEjsdX.jpg

Hamilton 1 X 250 MH magnetic ballest the outsides are a little rough but the insides are fine and fire and run a lamp very well.
Pictured is the worst side of both
Come with 18 -20' bare ended wip. Connect your own base. I do have 2 bases if needed.

$30 each
Only one ballets and one base left

Also pictured white DSMT pigtail I have 2 $5.00 each

attachment.php

AquaC Remora Pro with MJ1200 pump TRADED Now available (not pictured) I do have a regular Remora with 3 week old Cobalt MJ1200, no cracks (one small crack in the collection cup) and new cup adjustment O-ring $100

This one has a setscrew mod so you don't have to keep replacing the collection cup O-ring. In the process they cracked the cup and body but the repair looks and feels quite strong, I wouldn't worry about it.

$60 Gone

attachment.php

attachment.php

CPR backpack "reef ready" with in tank overflow box and MJ1200. includes spare collection cup and in tank overflow thingy, which if you can figure out how to use, you are a better person than me LOL

$75

attachment.php

Dual Float valve auto top off

$20

attachment.php

$10 each

Rio 2100, Rio 2500, SEIO, DI stage with refillable cartridge. Rio 2500 no longer available

attachment.php

Phosban reactors

2 little fishes $25

Big one, AquaC XP plus needs O-ring $1.17 + shipping and sponges, I'm sure you can make those $25

Mongol bases (for metal halide) with stainless steel mounts $5 each

Rio 2500 impeller (used) $5

50 watt titanium heater, thermostat is really nice on this one $10

attachment.php

Lockline grab bag $10

1" SCH80 bulkhead $7

50 watt titanium heater $10

attachment.php

Last edited:
Free Stuff!!

Free Stuff!!

Free stuff

2 old ballests, one looks to have never been used. didn't test them but you get what you pay for LOL

2X USHIO 175W SE MH lamps, they don't look all that used.

attachment.php

RO system needs TLC free

Needs 3 prefilters about 25-30 bucks, restrictor $9, 3 O-rings $1.99 each and the membrane is shot $24.98 shipped or just call BRS, tell them what you have, should be up and running for under $75 shipped.

also free: check valve (bottom of picture). Works fine but would give it a vinegar bath.

attachment.php

1" gate valve, 1" SCH 40 bulkhead, 3/4" union, 1/2 box topfin filters all free!

attachment.php

Last edited:
I will be around all weekend if you want to look at any of this stuff. We are cleaning out the garage all day both days :( Please come by and take a look, that way I get a break.

Back