WCR bandsaw and PAR meter

Hi Folks, I am about to swtich some lights around tonight and would like to use the PAR meter asap if thats possible. I would also like to use the bandsaw if its available as well. If I can use the saw I will be able to contribute to the next meet with some corals. Thanks!

Hi Folks, I am about to swtich some lights around tonight and would like to use the PAR meter asap if thats possible. I would also like to use the bandsaw if its available as well. If I can use the saw I will be able to contribute to the next meet with some corals. Thanks!

I currently have the par meter and I believe Bob was next in line. Would you like to be next after that?

I also have a par meter and am in the SR area during the day and can swing by and take readings for anyone who is interested.

I just got the PAR meter recently. Does anyone mind if I hold onto it until the New Years? I'm testing par before and after I do a bulb swap, but a swap takes me 4 weeks. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone and I'll just purchase my own. Thanks!

I just got the PAR meter recently. Does anyone mind if I hold onto it until the New Years? I'm testing par before and after I do a bulb swap, but a swap takes me 4 weeks. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone and I'll just purchase my own. Thanks!

You still using the PAR Meter, just checking?

It's available whenever. I'm sorry I didn't post when I was officially done with it [emoji16]

Back