WCR March next Meeting Sat March 4th

thysrof

We will be having our next Meeting Sat March 4th 12 noon

location Sean's House ( SWK on RC) Thanks for Hosting Sean!
3965 Louis Krohn Dr
Santa Rosa Ca 95407

We will be having the usual Raffle.We have some nice pieces purchased for the raffle and we will be making another purchase I'm sure

We will have Joe From Unique Coral/ Triton Method and Testing speaking by video hookup at 1pm. Triton Method is a Dosing method and Testing facility you can send your water samples to for testing and you log into their site for the results. Joe has generously donated 2 tests to the raffle and the club will be buying one so there will be 3 tests raffled off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Meeting!

Ugh my daughter has a soccer game at 2pm that day, maybe I can come for an hour but I'll have to miss the guest speaker.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bob thanks for putting that together. Should be interesting.
And thank you to Sean for hosting .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like RC doesn't want me posting other sites articles. It's scrambling the link. Anyway just read an article on Reef builders about a new ICP water testing facility opening soon. It's the same test triton does

Just copy the URL in Bob's post and change the asterisks with the name that they are replacing. Link will then work. I'm seeing the article.

Oh there's a beating that's got to happen and all that junk. Just kidding man just come over to the next meeting you're basically in. If you have frags to contribute to the raffle that's good too.
Sweet! I have a few zoa frags, ring of fire, gorilla nipple, I'll try to frag salted agave l, grandis

Riveclay Welcome to the Club Im the treasurer. We are a pretty casual group that meets every other month. I think we are all looking forward to Triton Method speaker. We always do a raffle that the club buys frags for from raffle proceeds and member donations

Ugh just realized besides a soccer game at 2PM my daughter also has tryouts for upcoming spring season from 11AM-1PM, guess I can't even sneak away for an hour to drool over Sean's tank. Are we doing a raffle again? I can do some money to Bob again if that's OK with everyone else. I swear one day I'm gonna make it to a meeting!

I'm a soccer dad also lol. What's requirement for frags?
Nice, recreational or competitive? We just did our first competitive season last fall and looks like it will continue into different forms throughout the year, doing indoor right now.

As far as the frags go, I haven't seen any real rules about them except for them to be healed.

Back