WCR March next Meeting Sat March 4th

Ugh just realized besides a soccer game at 2PM my daughter also has tryouts for upcoming spring season from 11AM-1PM, guess I can't even sneak away for an hour to drool over Sean's tank. Are we doing a raffle again? I can do some money to Bob again if that's OK with everyone else. I swear one day I'm gonna make it to a meeting!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not missing much. Tank is not well these days.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Meeting starts at noon. Presentation at 1pm. Don't forget to bring something for the potluck.

Just a couple things:

My dog is huge. Friendly, but huge. You have been warned

My house IS kid friendly although my own children won't be there. You bring em, you watch em.

That is all!!!

Hey Sean, thanks for hosting! My name's Brandon, I've come with Robbie A to the past few meetings. I'm going to come by at noon to drop off frags and food then I have to go drop my daughter off at my in laws so I'll be back a little after 1.
Thanks again!

Hey Guys,

Was planning on going but our little one was born Thursday. Look forward to everyone's thoughts on the triton method.

Yes, congratulations man! Give our best to your wife too!

Meeting was very good, IMHO. I got a lot of info from the presentation. My basic motivation was "why should I bother going beyond dosing the big three and water changes?" And I believe my question was answered.

Yah Triton Method is really cool and probably works well. It's nice that they have the products available for non-refugium tanks

Thanks again for hosting Sean. Your tank looks far better than you had said before. Nice job! Thanks to everybody that showed we had a really good meeting.

Thanks again for hosting Sean. Your tank looks far better than you had said before. Nice job! Thanks to everybody that showed we had a really good meeting.

Meh thanks but, it's getting there.

One super positive update was that the alk literally fell over 1dkh yesterday. Nothing was changed on the calrx, demand skyrocketed.

I boosted the gas by 1/3rd and it's finally keeping up. Looks like it was either a bad batch of vinegar, or contamination that was cleared up by large frequent water changes.

Hopefully in a few months all the color will
Be back, and the extreme growth I used to see will return.

Back