We are going to Dubai, Indian Ocean, etc trip.. Final Decision

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
So far we have three people going to Dubai and we have room for two more. We are going to Dubai and town within two hours.
Here are places we are going to
Dubai
UAE%BC%AD%20%C1%D8%BC%B3%B8%C5%B8%B3%B0%F8%BB%E7%B5%A5%C0%CC%B6%F3%20%C1%B6%B0%A8%B5%B5-S.jpg

and days in Gulf of Oman scuba diving, camping, snorkling, shopping,

Then we are back to Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, AbuDhabi.. etc..

Leaving here on the 27h of March and coming back on April 7th . I already started making some plans for the trip.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10702481#post10702481 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by oceangoddess
can women go?

Sure why not?Jenn and Lisa are planning on going

Yes they can, I will be in NY city tomorrow night so we won't be able to meet on Sunday. We might meet on Monday. I am sure Lisa can make it but I will have to check with Jenn. We decided to have spots for 5 more people which means changing transportation type from standard car to bigger car. This will be fun.

We can meet sometimes this week for breakfast then. I just talked to Jen and she said that she will be meeting Lisa at Rivals tonight and will ask her.

just so I don't forget. I found this site for flights
DXB
I still like Emirates flights that takes 12 hours from JFK to DXB . Travelocity was the best to search that.

got the confirmation that we will be scuba diving in Oman clown area. By March hopefully we get a chance to see the tallest
building in the world done.
al_burj.jpg

and
Trump towers

palm-trump.jpg

TrumpDubai.jpg

and more..

A reply to check on American Citizens going to Musandam (Oman). Visa to the UAE needed but we don't need one for Musandam. Here is part of the reply.
"""
Americans don't need visa to get into Musandam, there is special discount of package for educational groups, tank and weight and food are included in the price food as 2 breakfast 2 lunches and 1 night BBQ on the beach "
We have been added to team newsletter so i will get more update as it goes.

Got this from one of the instructors.
We will see how that goes. We might end up taking our own boat to the same locations. I am working on it. But it will be more fun with more group . Will work on it.
1.jpg

Back