we have drip

Gary I have an empty 150g Rubbermaid Stock Tank you can borrow when the time comes...it's going to be my future sump...lmk, it's never had water in it and needs to be cleaned from just being new and sitting in the basement.

gary, i've got a huge tote as well...and a pair of helping hands...you know how much i admire that tank and your expertise and care in maintaining such a gorgeous environment for your inhabitants. please...call if you need anything.

it's tough to think about what's gotta happen here but whatcha gonna do?

Hey Scott- I signed up for that online course thing and I was using your aquarium cam last night. Thanks for hooking us up!

Is it atleast dripping in 1 area?So you have a bucket under? or is it going all over?
That totally sucks gary i think you shouold probably fix before it gets worse. I have tots and pumps and im right around the corner. I allso have captain morgan and coke.

Hey Scott- I signed up for that online course thing and I was using your aquarium cam last night. Thanks for hooking us up!

Sweet!

If you tune in during the week, you may catch a glimpse of some 7th grader nose pickin'!! :lol:

Keep us posted and please ask for a hand if you need it.

this blows. I know how you feel, although I had a gusher a few years ago that forced me to get drain the thing and get a new tank immediately. actually, I'd imagine being in drip limbo feels much worse. good luck, wish I could offer help or advice...

A guy in Rochester owes me a 100 gallon rubbermaid stock tank that was boxed in the basement due to new neighbors. If you want a long term borrow pm me, I'll call him and you can pick it up. I'm in no rush to get it.

:sad2:
Gary,
I have three of the 50gal and one of the 30gal Brute cans that I bought when I did my tear down that you are more than welcome to use. Also, have room for the temporary housing of corals during the UPGRADE...Keep us posted....

Good luck with this!! I can relate to the thoughts of "get out or upgrade".

In my case mine was leaking too fast and all over the dining room, so I had to act fast. I ended up buying a 300 Gallon troth. I kept my contents in there for 10 months, while I planned my upgrade. I've used the tank 2x since then for major cleanings, so IMO worth having for an emergency.

I have a 90 that is empty at the moment you are more than welcome to use it. I would also deliver and help if needed Gary. Good luck

Dave VG

(obviously subject to change!)

just in case something suddenly goes south....
I don't have enough capacity to hold everything in this aquarium elsewhere.
If anybody has clean empty totes available to borrow I'd probably take you up on the offer :)

Gary
If you need to put temporarily anything in my tank you know you are always welcome.

Hey Gary,
Hope the seam will hold up for you until you can figure out a plan,Seems like you have enough support as far as holding bins ect... So all I can offer is my time to come down and help if needed :) I hope you decide to stay in as you have one of the most beautiful tanks but It's understandable if you didn't,It sucks when this happens! But anyhow keep us posted :)

Back