we have drip

Total bummer Gary. The tank is looking fantastic too!

IF you ever had your eye on a different aquarium, now would be the time I suppose.

Last edited:
I have a 32 gallon brute i never use if that could help at all. If you need any man power give me a PM. Im free on Sunday and Tuesdays after tomorrow.

I have a few pumps that can move some water, lmk. And of course any man power you need please dont be to proud to ask. I am available!

Hey Gary,

I hope everything's emptied out and moved over to the Strong Musuem :eek: ? What's the situation right now?

Please keep us inform.

Paul

Where's your mindset currently?
researching options.
Trying to find out information on aquariums built in the USA is like pulling teeth.

FYI:
Aqueon now owns and builds oceanic and all-glass aquariums.
Oceanic was moved out of texas. The people that remained in texas opened up 2 different shops. AGE and Deep Sea Aquatics.
In order for Deep Sea Aquatics to get their tanks into more hands, they took on Hagen as their distributor. So anyone who carries hagen products should be able to get DSA Tanks (unlike AGE or other custom shops which need to be picked up or delivered via freight shipping.)

Marineland is a large umbrella company like Aqueon, and owns the Perfecto brand. Marineland and Perfecto have a parent company called United Pets /Spectrum Brands.

Miracles??? get it done with the glass you want, holes you want, etc. At least check into pricing Gary. It might not be as bad as you think especially if you consider the hefty costs of new tanks your size. I think with 1/2 inch glass most tanks will be around a $G. No?

Gary, I like your style! I personally go the extra mile for American made as well. I've got stories about low quality overseas products -even marketed as "food grade".

I'm not a beer drinker but we were out of town this weekend and we ended up in a really small town in Pennsylvania (I forget which one) but it was the home town of Yingling. Beautiful place nestled in the mountains.

Back