Went to Pets Warehouse today...

OzoneParkGuy

to meet a fellow reefer from LIRA and I saw.... if anyone is interested. 50 gallon tanks predrilled for sale at a buck a gallon. Naturally they were used, but I thought they would make decent sumps or can be used as an add-on for exsiting sumps or for remote sandbeds/fuge.
I was impressed by two of the Acan Enchinata corals, aswell as a bunch of purple tangs too! Think I may go back to get one.
Doc.... I know you want one too!! LOL!!

Worth checking out...

Purple Tangs were healthy, grazing, no crypto that I can see and sizes ranged. Say Smedium... not small but decent size. 3 3/4 -4.5. $99.00.

Tanks were in good condition that I could see. If I'm correct some holes were on the bottom and some on top.

Should be the same distance from your place to Manhattan Aquariums. Best time i would say go is in the early AM and PM 11AM - 1 & 2pm.

Nope, its half the time to get there. I heard they do have great tank deals though. hows the coral stock/ livestock?

2 Gold(orange) Clams that were off the chain!! Think A Durassa- gold white blue...
2 Nice Acan Enchinatas
Some other one, not sure if it was a Chalice or Enchinata.... banggin!

Was tempting... but I need my LEDS like real soon!!!

I feel before you post negative feedback about any Company on any Reef Club Forum you should 1st try and speak to the Organizers 1st and also speak to the Moderators on the said forum to get an approval before hand.

I know RC has a Feedback Section for that and they will direct you to that said forum.
This is not the place for it.

To be fair...have you maybe considered that they may be understaffed or something might have happened with the said seperate entity that maybe might be handling the shipping. People can and do get fired, deaths in the family and what have you.
Your order was placed a week ago... maybe the items are back ordered from the manufacturer and petswarehouse was not notified. Many endless possibilities.

Your post states "You ask for us to post a thread in OUR local reef club warning of this money theft scheme they call PetsWarehouse.com"

YOU DID NEITHER and therefore I feel this thread should be deleted.

Back