West Point Area

How far you willing to go? I am in Northern Jersey, and there is some good activity there. Also a little further down in Clifton there is a good fish store.

Down in NEPA we have a few stores. Scranton area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to disagree, but Scranton Aquarium is pretty nice. Pet Zone didn't have much as far as salt water, maybe 3-4 tanks of coral and a dozen or so tanks with fish. They are a pretty good general pet shop, though.", especially if you are into reptiles and spiders.

What else is around there? I'm about 40 minutes or so south of Scranton.

Yeah Scranton Aquarium is nice. That's my go to lfs. Pet zone is too over priced. Fin sanity isn't in Wilkes barre and there is a place in the poconos called Aquatic Imports.

House of fins is small but an amazing shop!!! They really know what they are doing in that store.

House of fins is small but an amazing shop!!! They really know what they are doing in that store.

+1 for being an amazing shop, but they're super expensive. Greenwich Aquaria has some pretty decent sales from time to time.

I haven't had time to travel much so I have been doing live aquaria DD and Bluezoo orders. Online seems cheaper around here anyhow.

I almost moves back up north to the hv area and after research I believe there's one in dutchess county in fishkill..

Back