Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

A picture of the back of my nano. :)
261kiu8.jpg

You got really nice colors on your corals. What are you running through those Phosban reactors?

You got really nice colors on your corals. What are you running through those Phosban reactors?

Thanks!! :D I'm running half a cup of Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium Carbon, 60 grams of GFO and I change both of them out every month. (Not sure on the brand, my friend gave me a bunch when he was taking a break from the hobby a while ago.)

Thanks for letting me know. How much flow is going through the reactors and what pump are you using? Thanks Moses.

Thanks for letting me know. How much flow is going through the reactors and what pump are you using? Thanks Moses.

Anytime! :) Umm.. I honestly don't know, but I have a maxijet 1200 with a valve. Flow is just enough to tumble the carbon. Your welcome. :)

A picture of my Gorgonian. Glued it onto this new spot this morning because it fell off of its old spot and landed into the chalice field and got a little beat-up.
2rw5nko.jpg

Keep us posted on how he does. I just added two juvie ocellaris and I had to adjust my return pumps to alternating to decrease the flow. I think in part it is how they swim but they just look like they struggle against high flow.

Keep us posted on how he does. I just added two juvie ocellaris and I had to adjust my return pumps to alternating to decrease the flow. I think in part it is how they swim but they just look like they struggle against high flow.

Will do. Yeah... I reduced the flow on the vortech to 35% on reef crest mode, I'll slowly ramp it up over time and will put a mesh net over the vortech.

Back