Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

Got an update! Got a small Flame Angelfish! :D Will post pictures later.

Nice :D

I was thinking of either that or a flasher wrasse. Got myself a flasher.

BTW, the frags I got from you are doing really well! See you at the swap sunday (PM me if you have some other goodies you can bring along ;) )

Nice :D

I was thinking of either that or a flasher wrasse. Got myself a flasher.

BTW, the frags I got from you are doing really well! See you at the swap sunday (PM me if you have some other goodies you can bring along ;) )

Very nice! How is it doing so far?

Glad to hear!:) The swap is on Saturday. :p

Got a few new corals! :)
Got:
Unknown Red Acropora
Ponape Birdsnest
Bird of Paradise Birdsnest
Pink Lemonade
Green Acropora with light green tips
Pink Stylophora
Purple/Blue Sponge

Dude, thanks for posting your journey, I spent most my day going through your posts. It inspires me to never give up. I have had one crash with my biocube 29, because my AC went out overnight, luckily most of my corals didn't die.

Dude, thanks for posting your journey, I spent most my day going through your posts. It inspires me to never give up. I have had one crash with my biocube 29, because my AC went out overnight, luckily most of my corals didn't die.

Your welcome! :D

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :rollface:
Pictures!!!

Is it bothering your corals at all??

Haha, I'll try to post a few pictures later today.

Nope, its not bothering any of the corals so far. :)

What happened to the pics of the flame angel?!? :)

lol Here is the best picture I can do.. the flame angel is soo fast, very hard to get a good picture of her..
1zy8xfo.jpg

Western Reefer- Curious, I just got an MP10 for my 29g Biocube and was wondering if you had any tips on how to figure out the right level of flow and what modes to use? I turned it up to 100% and that was shooting sand all around so I turned it down to just above 50% where everything seems to be happier, but Im worried now it's not doing it's job fully...Thanks for any advice

Western Reefer- Curious, I just got an MP10 for my 29g Biocube and was wondering if you had any tips on how to figure out the right level of flow and what modes to use? I turned it up to 100% and that was shooting sand all around so I turned it down to just above 50% where everything seems to be happier, but Im worried now it's not doing it's job fully...Thanks for any advice

I'm using it at Reef Crest Mode at 100%. I suggest putting just high enough flow where it wont start blowing your sand around.. (just make sure its enough flow so that corals would be happy, even if that means blowing just a little bit of your sand to the sides, some of my sand got blown away, but tank still looks good and corals are happy :) )

Back