What 2 part doses are you using

Seems like most use bionic or brs. Ive read if you dont follow bionics directions to the T you will have inconsistencies in your peramaters. Im leaning towards bionic as a first try. Id like to find one thats easy/simple to use and works good.

Okay cool. Ill pick up some test kits and some bionic this week and give it a shot. My biggest fear is chashing the tank by using the chemicals wrong somehow

Okay cool. Ill pick up some test kits and some bionic this week and give it a shot. My biggest fear is chashing the tank by using the chemicals wrong somehow

Start slow....I would recommend testing your water first then take those test results and go online to BRS calculator and put in your tanks water volume and what you are looking to calculate ie.calcium or alk or mag...and also pick what solution you are using like BRS product or esv bionic then type in your test results and they can tell you what you will need to add to the tank to bring it up ....and then every few days or every day you can add a little bit to maintain that but its highly recommended you test everyday for a week or so till you dial it in

Back