What are you guys dosing for trace elements?

Hello everyone,

I've been dosing ca, alk, and magnesium forever and looking to add something for trace elements. Any of guys got a good recommendation that made a decent difference in coral response? Thank you

coral essentials - coral power trace A B & C, haven't done a water change in 6 months and did an ICP recently. Parameters were spot on.

I use ATI essentials+. I dos it undiluted with my DOS. Tiny containers last me months and 2 additives cover all 3 major and all minor trace elements too. Been on it for a few years now and I love it.

I use ATI essentials+. I dos it undiluted with my DOS. Tiny containers last me months and 2 additives cover all 3 major and all minor trace elements too. Been on it for a few years now and I love it.

the essential pros right? this includes calcium and alk... or is there one just with trace elements? I run a carx, so I dont need the calcium and alk.

I use Tropic Marins All-For-Reef. Best dosing i have ever used. And only have to use 1 dosing pump as its 1 part dosing. Love this stuff.

For trace and minor elements look into Reef Moonshiners. It's the ultimate control for elements and it's super easy to use. Read the handbook, it's a free download.
The major issue with trace and minor elements is not knowing your current levels and/or the consumption rate. Our tanks consume each one at a different rate and if you start adding a combo, then you can easily over compensate or under dose element(s).

I've been using tropic marine A and K for the last several months. I've seen improvement in overall coral health.

Back