What else do you supplement on top of calcium reactor?

For those with Calcium reactors, we are dosing Calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, and potassium and strontium and traces from dissolving the coral skeletons, correct? So on top of that, what else are you supplementing?

magnesium chips? potassium chloride? potassium iodide? trace elements like Aqua Vitro fuel? marine snow? acro power?

Thanks in advance!

Calrx with reborn handled everything per triton results in my last tank.

After some mysterious tip damage, primarily on a fox flame that was otherwise very happy, a test revealed a severe lack of iodine. After supplementing per their instructions, literally within a week, healthy tissue was growing over the damaged areas and the issue only would pop up if I let the iodine go.

Fwiw - my trust in triton as a whole is dubious at best, but the iodine issue and subsequent results were nothing short of amazing imo.

Right on, swk. Appreciate the feedback. I've also noticed the same thing, iodine low, so I dose a little potassium iodide once a week half dose per bottle instructions (seachem). Also potassium really low, so I started dosing Potassium Chloride, trying to get it to 400 ppm

You can get it from places like marine depot. Brs carries it too I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back