What is the most colorful reef safe fish out there?

Njhc

I have a mandarin goby however I'm wondering is there a more colorful reef safe fish out there? You guys are the best in the hobby so answered are appreciated.

Thanks again,

Very open question...everyone will have a different answer...as stated above some wrasses...your mandarin...so many to choose from...

+1 to the candy basslet but I don't have the funds or the desire to spend that on a single fish...that isn't a bandit angel :)

I think royal grammas are really, really colorful and they are also quite hardy, peaceful, and fun to watch.

Almost all the tangs are fantastic but in a 90g you'd want to go with a bristletooth.

ghoulmovienight700.jpg

blotchedbigmale700.jpg

mom700.jpg

fuhappy700.jpg

fronny.jpg

eschy700b.jpg

You get the idea...it's whatever you find appealing personally...

I have a mandarin goby however I'm wondering is there a more colorful reef safe fish out there? You guys are the best in the hobby so answered are appreciated.

Thanks again,

By the way, mandarins are not gobies, they are dragonets (Synchiropus splendidus)

I think blue/green mandarins ARE the most colorful reefsafe fish :) I LOVE mine! On that note, I would have to say runner-up is the carberryi anthias; outstanding color on these guys!

DSC_0646.JPG

By the way, mandarins are not gobies, they are dragonets (Synchiropus splendidus)

Unless I'm loosing my mind, they are also known as Mandarin Goby...

Green Mandarin Goby, Synchiropus splendidus, is a member of the Dragonet subfamily of fish. :celeb1:

Whoa very nice pictures, did you have to clean the glass and polish it to get pictures like that?

To my understanding, it's glass that gets the best pictures, and not acrylic.

Back