What salt do you use?

I won't comment on a specific retailer here, Pro or Con. But what you have to understand as a retail business is that "The Customer is Boss" this is basic of basics in the retail world. If you appraoch your clientel with any less than the utmost respect than you are in the wrong business. It takes 30+ satisfied customers to make the equal positive effect, as it does the negative effect of One dis-satisfied customer. I would say to take your money where you feel that it is best spent. Many retailers in this hobbie get too smart for their own good, then alienate potential future clients by acting like there is such a thing as a stupid question, or get irritated when someone asks questions about a product they don't have in stock. There will always be times that a retail customer relationship is not going to work out, but for the retailer this should be the last, not the first resort.
-Good luck, and HAPPY Reefing :)

Just tried and i put the AGN-16882 in and it comes up with the box saying not valid like you guys say. I put QTY of 2 then when i got o check out it says your cart is $46.99 and $9.99 shipping. So its only accounting for one and at the new price

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14314116#post14314116 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kdblove_99
Just tried and i put the AGN-16882 in and it comes up with the box saying not valid like you guys say. I put QTY of 2 then when i got o check out it says your cart is $46.99 and $9.99 shipping. So its only accounting for one and at the new price

I just tried it again and it worked great. Try clearing your cart and try it again.
I just got 3 more buckets 2 weeks ago.

Good luck

I just tried it again, 2 buckets of RC, I copied and pasted this from my cart;

Order Summary
Here's a total of your order so far including Shipping & Handling Charges and applicable taxes.

Order Subtotal: $63.98
Shipping & Handling: $11.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $75.97
Total Amount: $75.97
You can still add $36.02 worth of products to your order without increasing your current Shipping & Handling charge.

Your typing this in on the home page in the "search for products" box, correct? Not the coupon code at the end, right?

Try using the "catalog quick order" at the top of the display for the salt order. Your receipt should come out like this after you enter the code.

AGN-16882 Aquarium Systems Synthetic Sea Salt Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix (bucket) $31.99 x 4 = $127.96

I've been using Ocean Pure for a long time and it seems to do well. I think some people shoot themselves in the foot chasing after the new hot trend or whatever. I think patience and consistency are the best friends we can have.

I punched in the promo code and got the special on salt as stated above. Nice deal!!!, on another note I signed up for thier e-mailing list and got a coupon code for $5.00 off of my purchase. Extra savings for anyone getting ready to buy some.
Jerry

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14235669#post14235669 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rmougey
SeaChem Reef Salt or Reef Crystals, depending on what's next in the stack. :)

You notice any difference in the two? I have been using RC for the past 2 years but was thinking of trying the Seachem reef salt since by Billy Beau testing i definitely like the numbers i see better than the RC

Back