What's mine is mine, don't touch!

DrHarryLopez

One Happy Reefer
Done for the day, going home to ck out my pico tank. The tank is in my bedroom with the bottom half door closed so that my dogs don't go in.
Well, my wife's family (3 kids) over for the holidays when I notice....
A crack on the top glass of the fluval edge tank. Ruined! Three months down the drain! Now I guess I'm upgrading.
crackIMG01442.jpg

crackIMG01443.jpg

Last edited:
i have beware signs around my tank. lol but sorry to hear, id be pretty upset to say the least

Wow im sorry to hear that man. Watch out for coins (especially pennies!) in the tank ad kids love to do that whenever there's a waterfall around.

Dude.... that just really ****ed me off.

I just saw that tank yesterday.

Dr. Harry - I know a place where I can pick you up a nice rimless nano (out of glass) any size ranging from 4g - 15g.

4g - $10

15g - $40

And everything in between.

Dude.... that just really ****ed me off.
I just saw that tank yesterday.
Dr. Harry - I know a place where I can pick you up a nice rimless nano (out of glass) any size ranging from 4g - 15g.
4g - $10
15g - $40
And everything in between.

Cool I'm gonna take you up on that...

Bummer man, Sorry to see. I did see a tank at I believe Aqua Hut that was ~12"(or 16") Long X 6" Wide X 6" Tall. It would make a sweet little tank, IMO. If not a nice ADA or something would be killer.

Thats sucks big time I liked that little thing its was your reef away from the REEF!!! sry to hear that bro

Back