Who can order from ORA?

Reefn00b

You guys know of any LFS that can order from ORA, Stephen can you?

Im looking for a naked clown lol, no jokes chad lol u too jimmy

I was in raleigh this weekend and saw one for the first time.. He was awesome.. The store wouldnt sale him but hes bright orange, with absolutely no markings except the black outline around the body... kinda like this one.

1786-xxx-rated-naked-clownfish-inside-adults-only-100_5059-medium-.jpg

i've heard of fetishes before but this one takes the cake. as long as you don't want a male that will be better

Hes actually not very expensive. Guy at the fish store in raleigh said they run around 60 bucks. I can order from him but would rather support the locals here :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9848127#post9848127 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jjac
can you sand the stripes off???

Uhm.... Try that jimmy and get back with me on that one :)

hehe

You know you are no longer a reefnoob when you think $60.00 isn't much to pay for a clownfish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853014#post9853014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dvmsn
You know you are no longer a reefnoob when you think $60.00 isn't much to pay for a clownfish

Haha point taken... That was the dudes cost to get it in an ship it to me. so it wasnt too bad.

I do think that is good for one of those from what I have seen online. Dr Foster's sells those mutations for 200-400 dollars, although their prices on rare fish are totally ridiculous anyway.

Well, yes and no!! The stores grand opening will be sometime in July but we have been stocking fish for a while. The store will be located in Surfside, a block off of 17 business. When we are ready to open I will let you all know. In the meantime, if you'd like to get on a mailing list for opening info and specials, contact me at the above e-mail address.

lets start with your name and go from there ha ha ha then can we get into store before you open and i would like to know if you need help in your store

Well, my name is Paul and currently I'm not needing any help but that may change. I am familiar with your work and if I find myself needing help I know where to find you! Thanks for the offer. As far as getting into the store before opening...No. I will, however, offer people who register for the mailing list 10%(except already discounted items) off at grand opening. Thanks for the interest! Hope to see you all soon!

Back