Who has cleanup crews cheap

Cleaners

Cleaners

Ohio reef
I thought you were taking I didn't have much clean up crew I was surprised I have betweeen 800-1200 of 6 different types of cuc
But then I realized you were talking about somewhere else. If you ever need anything I do come to. Cleveland pretty often

Ohio reef
I thought you were taking I didn't have much clean up crew I was surprised I have betweeen 800-1200 of 6 different types of cuc
But then I realized you were talking about somewhere else. If you ever need anything I do come to. Cleveland pretty often
Jerry im looking for some when your in the area if you can get a hold of me...3306220378

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Ohio reef

I am looking for a large cleanup crew if you are coming to cle soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His name is great Erie reef he sells at the swaps under invertkings he has the best prices I have ever came across in the industry and it's all in bulk amounts not the nickel and dime show that goes on at all these local shops.(not naming anyone )3 dollars per [emoji224].. dream on that's when I stop buying from stores

Check him out if you are interested and we could see about throwing an order together and having myself or someone else pick it up in Erie pa.

Just so everyone knows i just spoke with jerry tonighg and if we get enough people interested in stuff he will come to the cleveland area and deliver! Ive already got my order so if anyone is interested in stuff let me know and ill get it all over to him!

Just so everyone knows i just spoke with jerry tonighg and if we get enough people interested in stuff he will come to the cleveland area and deliver! Ive already got my order so if anyone is interested in stuff let me know and ill get it all over to him!

Shoot me a text I'll get you my order

Back