Who's the oldest (longest running) active member of RC?

I remember fishnet. In those days of very slow dialup, I'd download the new posts, write answers, than sign back on and upload them.

I also remember buying wild Florida live rock from you. I loved all those brittle stars, rock boring urchins, etc. Still have the rock in my system.

I also remember Fishnet, but I remember when they invented transistors and color TV. I carried my rock home from Hawaii on my lap in the plane in 1974.

I'm 1/31/2000. Not sure where you guys are finding your ID#. In early 2000s was a moderator here.

I've had a tank the whole time since 1999 but stay mostly in our local forum tcmas.org. Mostly intereted in the Chemistry forums in recent years, don't really browse anywhere else.

I started the hobby in 1996 about the same time I got internet. Aqualink is where is spent most of my time in my early days of this hobby.

Agu and LarryM ( one of the co-founders ) were also early founders/members of our local tcmas.org. Agu got some crazy idea to move to FL. Can't imagine why he didn't think MN was paradise.

Last edited:
Ive at least made it 10 years (and have kept a reef tank up and running the entire time - I still have some of my original livestock). Less than a thousand posts though, so I guess I must talk less than some of you guys.

Dave

Back