Why I never make it to club meetings, RAP etc

Hey Dodger congrats,I know what it is like as my son played football for the University of Arizona,and it is a great feeling.We also trudged around the country side,just think of it like this how many kids are playing sports during the week on weekends etc and your kid out of millions gets to play for a division one school,and gets his or her face on national TV on weekends you never stop bragging about it and it is the greatest feeling.

That's a good letter to open up. I too have my 2 boys in baseball hoping both of them will at least get some looks from the recruiters when it's their time.
The time/effort/emotion that we put into our kids to succeed is well worth it in the end. Even if my kids don't get recruited I would have spent lots of valuable time with them that will be in my memory bank till the day I die.
Congratulations to your son and your family.

Hey Dodger congrats,I know what it is like as my son played football for the University of Arizona,and it is a great feeling.We also trudged around the country side,just think of it like this how many kids are playing sports during the week on weekends etc and your kid out of millions gets to play for a division one school,and gets his or her face on national TV on weekends you never stop bragging about it and it is the greatest feeling.
well, that's his dream and God willing those doors open up for him in the future.

That's a good letter to open up. I too have my 2 boys in baseball hoping both of them will at least get some looks from the recruiters when it's their time.
The time/effort/emotion that we put into our kids to succeed is well worth it in the end. Even if my kids don't get recruited I would have spent lots of valuable time with them that will be in my memory bank till the day I die.
Congratulations to your son and your family.
Amen to that

Not paid off yet! He is only being scouted but that in itself is huge. It will pay off when I watch him accept an offer and see the look on my boys face when he realizes a dream of getting a college job of playing ball! Thanks all for the kind words.

So awesome... what an accomplishment! I hope all of his goals and dreams come true. And if they don't all come to be in Baseball, that is a great education for him to fall back on.

Nice Rick one of my best friend just went thru the same thing as you his kid was in all kids of baseball teams and just like yours in the USA team trained with ex pro player and super great L pitcher had all kinds of Schools that wanted him and decided to go to Pepperdine not sure why thou. Great job raising him!!!

My Friends son "Jason Ballades Jr"

And for you great job! I know it takes alot of work and sacrafice since I know what my friend went thru

My Friends son "Jason Ballades Jr"

And for you great job! I know it takes alot of work and sacrafice since I know what my friend went thru
I ask bc my son plays most of his ball out your way. He knows most of the Ventura County elite. Thanks for the compliment. It helps that I too am a baseball geek!!

that's great news Rik,

Stanford that is such a prestigious university, if they want him I bet it wont be long before there's others knocking on your door.

Back