WTB: Apex Dosing Pump and DDR

Molter

Looking to begin dosing, let me know what you'd like for a pump and reservoir should you be willing to sell it.

Feel free to PM or text me at (321)946-1435.
Thanks,
Michael.

I have a brand new one in the box never used

Sadly, I can pretty much guarantee I won't be able to afford it then. Budget is tight, but I did just get a little bit of money because I sold a skimmer, so I wanted to see if anyone had any available at a good price for used.

Thanks though!

If budget is an issue, I'd consider getting a couple of drews doser or avast marine peristaltic pumps. I'm a huge fan of the apex DOS. I feel that it's great for water changes, but a bit overkill for dosing.

Understanding that I'm about to look like a idiot here, I want to ask and make sure I understand you correctly. The small apex dosing pumps, you can use those to do a full water change? (Not full like 100%, but a normal water change).
Looking at them, it looks like they would realistically be too small for that.

Understanding that I'm about to look like a idiot here, I want to ask and make sure I understand you correctly. The small apex dosing pumps, you can use those to do a full water change? (Not full like 100%, but a normal water change).
Looking at them, it looks like they would realistically be too small for that.

They are used all the time for small daily water changes the equivalent that you would do once per week. this way the system gets gradual water changes instead of one large water change. Say 2-3 gal every day instead of one 20 gal water change. The results are very good with this type of method

Back