wtb tank

That stand is nice it's oceanic stand. They bulded my stand and canopy too for my 180. They do a good job. But I think he stop making them I think or he stop making tanks. It's same people that made rhetts tank. I believe that 140 stand my be buildt by them too.

Congrats on the new tank. I know your finishing up with school in BG. Does your family live here in ten or in KY. If you need any help ask. Congrats again.

Last edited:
Yep im actually moving home in 2 months so im trying to get this tank moved home and setup so itll be ready when i come for corals. Im actually from central ky. The tank will be located in stanford, ky. Hopefully i will still be able to get down to middle tn to get frags. You guys have some rocking stuff compared to what i have here in ky.

I do have a question- What should i do for flow on that tank.... cheapest possible now and will upgrade later. its 72 inches long and going to have sps and nice zoas. maybe some acans and chalices.

and its too bad you guys wont be closer to it as i put it up in the next couple weeks..... i am COMPLETELY clueless as to how to plumb this bad boy... and i also have not a clue what i should do for this 55g tank to make it to a sump. The skimmer that comes with it holds like 5 or 6 gallons of water and is external haha its big so i dont need to have a skimmer spot. Also the panworld pump is 1270gph and its external. So what should i do? I think a prop tank would be sweet to make down there as well.

Back